Luke Bryan’s Son Finds Grease Fire in Kitchen

Luke Bryan and his wife Caroline are pretty open on social media and this mishap in the kitchen was something Luke felt he needed to share. Yikes! Thank goodness it wasn’t worse - but I can only imagine how many of us have had a bad kitchen moment! Luke admitted it was his fault and it was a grease fire.

Also - I have to admit - in college, I was trying to be domestic in the kitchen and cook for my boyfriend at the time - I accidentally turned on the wrong stove burner, in which a kitchen towel was sitting on top of - the towel caught fire, but luckily his roommate was standing there to put it out before anything happened! So embarrassing, and lesson learned.

View this post on Instagram

Burning down the house. @linabryan3

A post shared by Luke Bryan Official (@lukebryan) on

mobile apps

Everything you love about k95tulsa.com and more! Tap on any of the buttons below to download our app.

amazon alexa

Enable our Skill today to listen live at home on your Alexa Devices!